This site, The Zommunique’, has no control over content, files, or links when such links are included in the original content of the website, and therefore can not ensure the appropriateness or endorse it in any way if deemed offensive or objectionable. An effort will be made to identify inappropriate outside content associated with The Zommunique’ and deal with it on a situational basis.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums.
You must be 13 years of age or over to have a The Zommunique’ account and are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user account.
Explicit consent by the legal representative of copyrighted material is required prior to posting on this website in any form. See our DMCA/Copyright Policy below for more information.
The Zommunique’, it’s contributors, and it’s members strongly respect intellectual property rights. The Zommunique’ and it’s contributors are the original copyright owners of all content provided to the community, and use of the material in a manner which is inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
The Zommunique’ has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), as codified in 17 U.S.C §512. The contact information for our designated agent to receive notification of claimed copyright or intellectual property infringement (“Copyright Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
If you are of the belief that your original content has been copied in a way that can not be considered common knowledge or coincidental, or that a violation of our intellectual rights has occurred, please act accordingly as listed below.
Provide the following DMCA requirements to The Zommunique’s Copyright Agent:
- Contact Information, to include: name, address, phone, and email address
- Description of the claimed infraction and rational and substantiation of the claim, including a listing of the works, publication information, and proof of authorship
- Current links or resources to locate the content in question on a website or written publication
- Written statement detailing the claim and justification for making such claim, or that permission was not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent, or the law
- A copyright owner’s statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the claim is accurate and attributable to said owner, or agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf, including a physical or electronic signature declaring the veracity of the allegations
- Indicate DMCA Copyright Notice in the subject line if corresponding via electronic mail
Once the above conditions have been satisfied, and the claim evaluated and assessed to be inconsistent with The Zommunique’ policy, the content in question will be promptly removed or access disabled, and the source of the infringement will be dealt with according to internal policy of the website.
Please submit your statement to The Zommunique’ by mail, fax, or email as set forth below:
Fax: (631) 654-5253
59 Dune Drive
Riverhead, NY 11901
The Zommunique’ contains advertisements, affiliate links, and generates commissions. The proceeds which remain after covering operating expenses are donated to The DIRT Dad Fund and other charitable organizations.
Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Opinions are always my own and I’ll never promote something I don’t use or believe in.